Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

Bethany brought all of us a nice gift home from the ER. Influenza B!!! Yeah!! It has been so much fun! No throwing up (thank goodness) But all the flu like symptoms with a cough that hurts and no matter how much you cough you just can't get the stuff out of your lungs. It has been lovely! So lovely that we haven't been doing anything because there is no energy to do it. And we are putting our house for sale in like 2 weeks and we still have a ton to do. Hopefully we will be able to pull it together before it hits. That is the update. I have more but I choose not to post it and go and take a nap with the girls. There 3 hour naps have been heavenly.

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Ross Duncan said...

Sorry to hear you are all sick. Charlene finally went to the doctor last week and they gave her cough sryup with codine to surpress her cough plus antibiotics. Hope you guys bounce back quickly and we wish you the best in selling your home. Love ya'll, Ross and family

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I'm sorry your are sick. That really stinks. But if it helps the girls take longer naps so you can nap too, then maybe it isn't ALL bad. Good luck with the house!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

Good luck with the house and to feelling better!!!

If I was still around I'd come and help you do house stuff.

Miss you guys!!

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

I too am sorry that you guys are sick. Bug's got a cold too and it has not been fun dealing with him. Sleeping has been the biggest problem for him.
Also hope that you can get the house ready for being put on the market. email me if you might want to use Bryan to help out. He just finished our basement bathroom and he might be able to help you out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home