Update
Well about a month ago, Bethany was at work and the plowing company hit our Yukon with his plow. Drivers side right below the tail lights. So we have this fist size dent and our bumper looks a little tweaked. So I had to go around and get some bids and then they finally approved it for the insurance company to pay for it. Well while all that time we waited for the approval we were getting more and more snow and more and more accidents were happening. So I put our car on the schedule and we are about 1000th on the list. It is really annoying. I want them just be like I am sorry that we hit your car, let us take care of everything (take your car and get the bids, give you a rental and here is some extra goodies and money for the trouble) I really think that the guy who hit us got off easy. At least he gave us all the information and we didn't have to report a hit and run and have to pay for it anyway. My guess is that since there are video cameras overlooking the parking lot that he either left the info of lost his job. I should be thankful that he didn't just hit it and not tell. We would have a big dent in our car and not want to pay for it. That body repair is costing around $1,500. Crazy! So what is next that is going to be another pain in the butt? Sorry no pictures. I have been staying up really late and reading the Wheel of Time Series. And when I get home from work I don't want to take any pictures or really even blog. Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry about the novel. I write a book with no pictures, how boring!


4 Comments:
Sorry to hear about the car. I hope that they work through the other damaged cars soon so that yours will be fixed really quick.
It was great seeing you guys at Target a few weeks back. It has been way to long since we have gotten together, but such is life hu?
That stinks about your car. At least they will pay for it. Stupid plow drivers
Sorry to hear about the car but it's good that they will pay for it to be fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to get it in the shop. Hope everything else is going smooth for you guys, I know you are dealing with a lot! We love ya'll and will chat with you later.
That anonymous comment was mine, i must have hit the wrong little circle. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home