Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thought I'd Post This

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. dish washer
2. security guard
3. finish carpenter
4. roofer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. StarDust
2. The Bourne Series
3. Hitch
4. Happy Gilmore

Four places I have lived:
1. Warren/Scappoose, OR
2. Detroit, MI
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Spokane, WA

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Don't watch TV
2. I know
3. Boring
4. Huh?

Four places I have been:
1. Red Woods, Cali
2. Victoria, BC
3. New York, New York
4. San Diego, Cali

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Writes
4. Me

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Latino/Mexican
2. Swetish Pancakes
3. Italian
4. Pizza (does that fall under Italian?)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Beach
2. Hunting
3. Fishing
4. In Bed

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. School (if I get in)
2 Vacation
3. Visiting Family
4. Hunting

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Will Thomas said...

Yay! Somebody else that doesn't watch TV. And I thought I was the only one.

Call me (since I don't email much) next time you are making your favorite foods or watching your favorite movies. I'll be over.

I'll leave the dishwashing, fishing, & school to you though.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Your answer on the TV thing made me crack up. Great post!

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger The M Family said...

You're funny Dave. We like the Bourne series too, isn't that awesome? Matt Damon's not too bad to look at either.....not that you care or anything.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

Love Bourne!!!!

Miss you guys!!!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Warren County Inn has never had cleaner dishes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home