Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Portland Zoo

Last time we were down in Oregon (right before the funeral) we went with my parents to the Portland Zoo. The girls really had a good time. Taylars favorite animal was the Polar Bear and Jordynns was the Hippo. We rented a wagon, which was really nice. By the end I was wishing that they made them a little bigger for adults. I don't think that Taylar would be able to pull me though. We spent almost the whole day there and had such a good time that we didn't take too many pictures. Jordynn really loved the petting zoo, she was so funny with the goats.
I thought that I would go back and do some of the blogs that Bethany said she was going to do. I looked back to see when was the last blog that Bethany wrote, I might have missed one, but it was last October. I figured that if it has been that long that this one will never happen.



4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Yeah, more updates from you. Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo!

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Cute pic's I love the pic of the hippo. They look so relaxed. What a fun day.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Josh n Betsie said...

Oh goodness Your kids are getting so big I can't even believe it. We miss you all in spokane.

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home