Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy Busy

Bethany took a bunch of pictures of Taylars party and she said that she was going to blog them. So I will let her do that. (If it ever happens I would be surprised) Bethany just started working down at ER. She says that she loves it! She has been working like crazy. I get home from work and then she goes. We haven't been able to see eachother all that much. 6pm-2am is her shift. She is on her orientation and learning what ER is all about. I think that she will be working that for a long time because she likes it so much.

I have been puting on a lot of videos on the blog lately. I like to watch them but if they are annoying just let me know and I will put up more pictures. Well thats it for now. Maybe I should put up some pictures. It doesn't feel right to write and not put any up. Lets see what I can find.



Jordynn has been showing interest in going to the bathroom. 3-#2s and 2-#1s so far. She just tells us when she needs to go, most of the time it is after Taylar goes and sometimes we get lucky. But most of the time we are just sitting there saying. "Did you go?.....Do you need to go?"

7 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

ER huh? I bet Bethany is an AWESOME ER nurse. Is she still at Spokane Valley Hospital? Also, I can't believe Jordynn is ready to by potty trained. That is GREAT!

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Will Thomas said...

How come my bathroom time isn't this exciting?

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

wow your girls are getting soo old! I told Brandon that you requested a post from him, but I will be surprised if he does. Maybe if the computer gave football play-by-play updates while he was blogging, then it might happen. . . Wow, Bethany is super women for working as much as she does!!! I don't think I will let Brandon on here or else he might get ideas of me going back to work :) J/K! Oh and about your candy addiction. . . maybe you could work something out with Brandon, maybe a free roof for 10 new fillings?!?!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

Hello kids (I'm talking to Bethany and Dave) I hope you guys are behaving yourselves!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

Hey! I "tagged" you guys for our chain blog. I am looking forward to seeing your answers!!!

Natalie

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

Bethany is going to rock the ER world! That's so great!

Miss you guys SOOOO MUCH!!!

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger The Shepro's said...

Tag your it..I tag Bethany...Bethany you get your bottom on the computer and do this...people want to know more about you-you crazy girl you. See my blog for more details...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home