Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Chocolate Pudding
The title explains the pictures and I don't think that there is much more to say. Except that Bethany and I had quite a bit more pudding on our faces but were too embarrassed to post the pictures.
Cute girls!! Hey Bethany! I found your blog by linking from my sister's to Jason's and then to yours. I'm glad you guys are doing so good! We're in Washington too. Tann's working at Boeing.
Oh my heck David! this so reminds me of JOY SCHOOL!!!! I love it! It was good to see you in WA! Would have been better if Bethany was there though! Miss you guys!
5 Comments:
OH, I would have loved to see pictures of you guys with pudding on your faces...
Cute girls!!
Hey Bethany! I found your blog by linking from my sister's to Jason's and then to yours. I'm glad you guys are doing so good! We're in Washington too. Tann's working at Boeing.
-Shanna Barker
shanna.barker@comcast.net
Messy pudding is good pudding :-)
Hi Bethany,
What cute girls you have. It is fun to see pictures of you and your family.
Heidi Clavin
Oh my heck David! this so reminds me of JOY SCHOOL!!!! I love it! It was good to see you in WA! Would have been better if Bethany was there though! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home