Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
posted by The Maddens @ 4:27 PM 4 Comments
Oh my heck. I couldn't help but laugh out loud on that one. You guys must have your hands full if she is running like that all the time...
Laughing out loud. Reminds me so much of my Miss Taylor. Too funny
I think I got a lot dizzier than her just from watching. How do kids do that? Will T.
All I have to say is nice pj's bethany, Your rear is lookin good too..love ya
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Oh my heck. I couldn't help but laugh out loud on that one. You guys must have your hands full if she is running like that all the time...
Laughing out loud. Reminds me so much of my Miss Taylor. Too funny
I think I got a lot dizzier than her just from watching. How do kids do that? Will T.
All I have to say is nice pj's bethany, Your rear is lookin good too..love ya
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home