Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
Monday, June 11, 2007
False Alarm
So... to make a long story short we miscarried just two weeks ago. The pics tell a different story but really we are doing good and excited to start over. (Actually David had me pose for these I think it was rather effective...I looked like this for a few days but not anymore.)
I'm sorry to hear the news; I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good. Please keep us updated once your "trying" proves to be successful! :) I'm sure you remember the saying, "if at first you don't succeed; try try again, and again, and again, and again!
5 Comments:
I'm sorry to hear that. I am sure you are going to have lots of fun trying again. (Go Dave...) Thanks for the updates.
you're not alone! Glad you explained. Seems like for so many it is an undiscussed subject. You'll be in our prayers.
I am so sorry to read about this. Hope you truly are doing better.
you are in our thoughts...and prayers as always.
I'm sorry to hear the news; I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good. Please keep us updated once your "trying" proves to be successful! :) I'm sure you remember the saying, "if at first you don't succeed; try try again, and again, and again, and again!
Hey Bethany@! i have been meaning to call you all week long and every day has gotten away from me. I will call you next week I promise!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home