Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
posted by The Maddens @ 11:56 PM 3 Comments
So how do you share video? I have some, but it won't ever let me post it to my blog. What did you do?
So cute! I love how "B" shows up near the begining & near the end. B is just that important don't ya think?! ~Heather
Hey Bethany! Check my blog and then email me and I'll email you back all the reunion details....I couldn't find your email!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
So how do you share video? I have some, but it won't ever let me post it to my blog. What did you do?
So cute! I love how "B" shows up near the begining & near the end. B is just that important don't ya think?! ~Heather
Hey Bethany! Check my blog and then email me and I'll email you back all the reunion details....I couldn't find your email!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home