5 Years
Yesterday was Our Anniversary. August 9th. We didn't do a whole lot mostly because we didn't plan anything till the last minuet. Plus once you do dinner, a movie and babysitting you are looking around $100. So we just went and watched a movie and came home. The Bourne Ultimatum. (very good movie by the way) When I got home from work I bought Bethany her first bouquet of roses since we have been married. I am not a flower kind of guy. I normally buy trees or flowers to plant. But I think that it surprised Bethany that I actually bought just regular flowers.


6 Comments:
You old married folks. Look at you. Those flowers are pretty. I bet Bethany LOVED getting them.
What's that behind you beth-Macaroni and Cheese. You guys stayed home, eat mac/chz and made out....tell the truth! Happy Anniversary.
Congrats on 5 years! Here is for 50 more! Good for you David being so sweet!
5 years?? Has it really been that long? Happy Anniversary.
Way to shake things up Dave....That was nice. Girls love flowers. We had our 5-year too. Five years of marriage sounds hard to believe doesn't it?
Happy anniversary guys! Nice touch with the roses, David - I think maybe you've been influenced by 'Edward'? I hear you're reading some new books!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home