Saturday, October 20, 2007

Seal Rock

It has been a while since our little trip to Oregon but I will start with the beach. This was Jordynns first time at the beach and Taylars second. That is one bad thing about Spokane. It is a long way from the beach. But we really had a good time. The kids were completely soaked. We went and got some clam chowder and ice cream then went to seal rock. It is south of Newport.






8 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Oh...they all look like they are having a GREAT time! I love the video. I could not stop laughing at all the giggles and squeals. Too Cute!

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

It looks like your girls had a BLAST at the beach. THere is something about sand and water that makes all our inhabitions go away.

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Will Thomas said...

I like your evil laugh when the girls all get wet! That's the best. Looks like you had fun!

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

The weather appears to be nice especially at the beach. I bet the girls had a blast.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Cami said...

Hey Bethany! I love seeing your family. Your girls are so cute. So excited to see that you have a blog.

Cami Hale

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Marie said...

So much fun! Beautiful beach. My favorite part of the video was you cracking up when they got splashed!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

I love the Oregon Coast! Great pictures!!

Miss you guys!!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Bethany! To be a kid again...now I totally want to go down and fly in the water. Oh! That is too much fun! So nice to see your blog...and see what you're up to! Fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home