Monday, August 27, 2007

Flying

I have been telling Bethany to post and she says that she will but that has been about a month now and I don't think that she is going to do it. She has a ton to blog about but I guess just doesn't want to. So anyway the girls love to fly on my feet and I had the camera close and thought that I would take pictures of them. So that is what you are seeing. I wish that someone could do that to me so I can remember what that feels like. They really like it a lot.




4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

How adorable!!!! I can't beleive how big your girls are getting. And, Dave, if you can't get Bethany to blog random things, then you do it. We just want to hear from you guys....

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

too cute! what fun pictures!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Jenni said...

Dave,
Can you take me for a flying ride? Please?? Pretty Please????
Will

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Marie said...

How fun! My dad used to do that to me and I gave our kids a few rides - it must have impacted Kyle because he grew up to be Peter Pan in the HS musical!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home