Oh my heck! That is so stinkin' cute! I can't beleive how talkitive Jordynn is. Xander still doesn't talk much. Your girls are adorable. Makes me miss you guys!
Really cute video. I wish that I could put video of Bug on my blog but I can't get the video to upload onto my computer to do it. You guys look so happy.
That was great, but now Taylar know's what she is going to get for her b-day. I'm sure she will not let you forget that you told her she could open a "my little pony" for her b-day as well. Thanks for the pics and vids, we enjoy watching them. By the way, we are adjusting to Colorado, the house is coming together slowly but we still have tons (literally) of boxes to unload. Love ya'll, Ross
6 Comments:
Oh my heck! That is so stinkin' cute! I can't beleive how talkitive Jordynn is. Xander still doesn't talk much. Your girls are adorable. Makes me miss you guys!
Your girl's are so adorable! We miss seeing you guys and watching them grow up! I hope you are doing well!
Really cute video. I wish that I could put video of Bug on my blog but I can't get the video to upload onto my computer to do it.
You guys look so happy.
That was great, but now Taylar know's what she is going to get for her b-day. I'm sure she will not let you forget that you told her she could open a "my little pony" for her b-day as well. Thanks for the pics and vids, we enjoy watching them. By the way, we are adjusting to Colorado, the house is coming together slowly but we still have tons (literally) of boxes to unload. Love ya'll, Ross
How cute is that?!?! She will love it when you show that video at her high school graduation :)
Mandy
Very cute. I love being able to post videos for all the family to see. Jordynn is so adorable! Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home