Friday, September 28, 2007

Grandma Bass

Bethany's Grandma passed away last night around 9:00 pm. Bethany is heading down tomorrow to help with the funeral arrangements with her mom and sister, and I will fly down the following week. The funeral will be on Friday the 5th of October. Grandma Bass will be missed by all who knew her. She was the most giving and loving person I have ever known.





9 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you guys during this time of sorrow.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Marie said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I went through that last summer. I'm glad you just got to see her (I think).

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Bethany,
I hope you can find some comfort during this ordeal. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

sorry to hear about your loss.

We love you guys!

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger The M Family said...

We're real sorry to hear about that. We'll be thinking about you and praying you travel safe. Love you guys.

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Shonda said...

sorry for your loss.

 
At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Bethany was able to help out without the stress of worrying about the family. My regrets.

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Julia said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be thinking of you guys during this sad time

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Bethany. I happy though to have found your blog. I'll be praying for ya.
Becca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home