OH MY HEAVENS!!! FOUR YEARS OLD!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I swear only yesterday we were living in Spokane and she was a brand new adorable baby girl. What in the world happened! Who told her she could grow up? Man, we miss you guys.
Your family is beautiful!!! I don't check the Blogs often, but I love to see your cute kids! My oldest will be 4 in January. It is such a cute age. So much fun!!!
3 Comments:
OH MY HEAVENS!!! FOUR YEARS OLD!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I swear only yesterday we were living in Spokane and she was a brand new adorable baby girl. What in the world happened! Who told her she could grow up? Man, we miss you guys.
Your family is beautiful!!! I don't check the Blogs often, but I love to see your cute kids! My oldest will be 4 in January. It is such a cute age. So much fun!!!
Frick'n adorable! Those are the cutest two girls ever. Love the videos of them. What fun memories :) Happy belated birthday Taylor! Korean Hale's
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home