Computer Was Down
We have finally been painting the inside of our house and we had to unplug the computer and we didn't want to plug it back in for a little while cause we were going to move everything around anyway. We kinda have everything back in order. We will take some pictures to show you all how it looks. We like it. We painted where the kids go up and down the stairs dark brown so now they can have dirty hands and touch it and you won't be able to tell. And Garnette (Redish) in the family room/dining room and it looks really good. Bethany did a good job with the colors I think.
My whole family is coming to spend Thanksgiving with us. Hooray!!! I think it is going to be nonstop video games and eating pie. At least that is how I see my holiday being. Bethany probably has a different idea for me but I will just say for right now that she doesn't care what I do.
This deer season I was really busy for work, so I really didn't get out all that much. I shot a little spike and I was all by myself so I didn't get any pictures. I also had a "B" tag and was able to shoot a Doe. Taylar realy gave me a hard time for shooting a mommy deer, but it puts meat in our freezer so that was nice. I spent more time Elk hunting than deer and I didn't even see one.
That is about it for now. I was tagged by some freinds and I am going to have to do that soon. Bethany was tagged also but we will see if it happens. I told her that she has to (Robyn, if you're reading) and she just laughed. I tried to commit her and she just blew it off by not answering. The commitment patern doesn't work on return missionaries very well. Maybe I didn't prepare enough. That's it for now.


This is the b-day cake that Bethany made for Taylar. The dress part is the cake. She made it about a month ago for the party that she said that she was going to blog.


2 Comments:
WOW Bethany! That is so cute. I love those cakes. I have seen them before and loved them but not brave enough to try it myself. I like it. You must be exercising your inner "Martha" too....:)
I'm so glad you updated your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of your house all painted! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home