Got A Bunch of Sickies
We have been dealing with the flu in our house. Bethany and I just got done watching Pirates 3 when Jordynn starts crying we go in and she threw up everywhere. She finally stops around 4 and we all get up at 6:30 so I can go to work and then right as I leave at 7:00 Taylar starts up. She finally quite 8:00 that night and we had a day rest and then Bethany is at it. She was up all Saturday night and they stayed home from church and I went and taught our classes and came home and let them all take a nice long nap. Lately when Bethany and the girls have been taking naps it last 3 or 4 hours. I have been playing a lot of Guitar Hero. I have yet to get it(the sickness) and I hope that if I do, it is sooner than later. But I have been feeling just fine. Maybe it just effects girls. But that is all that has been going on. Now it is try and catch up on all the laundry. When little kids are sick you end up doing alot more laundry. I have never cleaned up so much puke in my entire life as I have this last week. Hopefully it is all done and that we didn't give it to anyone else. Time for bed, I'll post later. Something positive perhaps.


8 Comments:
Yeah, as long as you stay a guy I don't think you'll ever get the flu. I mean pregnant... Had to laugh at your impressive reasoning skills!
eeewwww! I hope everyone feels better soon. I'm glad you found us again. Megan babysat her cousins on Saturday and Cameron wasn't feeling well. She stayed home from school with a sore throat today, but no flu stuff - that's good for Jeff, because he's the one who has to take care of that - I just can't stomach it. (pun intended!)
That stinks! I hope you all get better soon! Enjoy Guitar Hero.
Sorry about the sickies! Too much Guitar Hero and you're going to get sick too! Stick with Excite Bike, you'll avoid the flu and bring back many childhood memories.
Wow, you are one great Husband and Father to clean up all that puke! Brandon would be pretending to have the flu so he wouldn't have to clean it up! I hope everyone is feeling better now! Have fun with your Guitar Hero!!
U da man! Charlene knows that I am a "sympathy puker" and if I even smell it, then she'll be cleaning up mine as well. No puke cleaning for me and that's the way its been for the almost 20 years of our marriage; Charlene just knows better. Hope the girls feel better soon and hopefully you don't come down with anything!
boo on the puke!! yay on Guitar Hero!!! GH is a favorite at our house!!
Yuck i hate being sick. So sorry to hear about that. Get well soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home