Your comments on our page are funny, I will have to pass them along to Brandon! We sure miss you guys! Your girls are getting too big, especially if they can beat up on you like that!!! Did somebody teach her to keep her thumbs out like that?!? SOOO cute!
5 Comments:
She is going to be the next big prize fighter. Go Taylar
Bring on Mike Tyson!
Nothing like a good boxing match between a daddy and his daughter!
Your comments on our page are funny, I will have to pass them along to Brandon! We sure miss you guys! Your girls are getting too big, especially if they can beat up on you like that!!! Did somebody teach her to keep her thumbs out like that?!? SOOO cute!
Hi Guys, Mom is here with us and we are introducing her to the blog thing. She says, this is sooo cool, I will revisit this site! Love ya guys
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home