Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well we have been down in the teens and single digits for a couple of days now. We got some snow on Saturday night. And I don't think that it is actually suppose to get above freezing until the weekend, just so it can snow again. I really like the snow but for work I like it to snow and then melt a little. Not melt and stick around for a week or a month. We normally like to take the girls outside and sled down our hill/yard. But with these cold days we have been staying inside making messes and playing with toys. We need to take them swimming cause we all have been wanting to do that but I don't think that it is going to happen in January.

Bethany has been seeming to enjoy her classes. She said that she has learned so much already. She has had a couple infants come in with RSV and she said that if anything went wrong that she felt a little more competent. Then after she is done with her classes she gets to take a little break and go to a scrapbook convention in Utah with the ladies in her family.

I need to download some pictures. I will have some good ones by the next time I write. I have a couple really cute ones of Taylar all dressed up.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger Liesl said...

Hey Bethany and Dave,
I was wondering around Charlenes blog and found yours. Just wanted to say Hi. I also have a blog. You can get to it from charlene's, It is
www.chrisandliesl.blogspot.com

Talk to ya soon.
Liesl Anderson (Revere)

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Dave, it has been freakin' cold here too! highs in the 20s. It STINKS! Hope things are going well with you guys. We miss your fun get-togethers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home