Monday, January 14, 2008

Not Too Much To Tell

Bethany and I have been really busy. We mapped out our calendar for January and knew that we were going to be swamped. On top of all the doctors appointments that I am having, Bethany is taking some Heart Rhythm Classes, Pediatric Classes and then a Trauma Class. On top of her work. We are flying my mother up to come and watch the kids cause a round trip ticket is cheaper than child care. (Thank you Mom!!!) But I was actually going to blog about one of our favorite movie right now. Stardust

If you haven't seen it you need to watch it. It is just a fun and enjoyable movie. We watched it and then the next day re watched it and then one more time before we had to take it back. We were going to buy it but Bethany's brother came over right after we returned it and offered it for us to watch and we just said thank you. And don't plan on giving it back till we do buy our own. When we were done watching it the first time I wished that they would do a sequel just because I want every movie to be that fun and that entertaining. But now it is just perfect the way that they made it. I just hope that if you haven't seen it and you watch it on my recommendation that it doesn't suck for you. And another movie that we really liked was Live Free Or Die Hard. One thing that I really liked about the movie is that they made if either Unrated or PG-13. So I can actually watch it. I think they need to do that with all movies. Make them what ever rating you want to watch. If that makes any sense.

I am still trying to get Bethany to blog. Maybe in June she might. 2-3 times a year might be all that I can make her do.

6 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I have heard numerous people say Stardust is good. I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks for updating. I hope all your doctors appointments go well. Good luck with this month. We miss you guys!

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Russell Fisher said...

I totally understand. Kim won't write anything. Just start making up things about her on the blog and then don't let her erase the postings. Then she feels obligated to respond. And if she doesn't, it is always fun to make up more things. I call it a creative outlet.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Will Thomas said...

Stardust definitely was fun! We watched it in the theater and rented it as soon as it came out.

I didn't know about the Die Hard rating thing. That's cool! Now I don't have to wait 5 years for it to be edited and put on TV.

We recently did a Bourne trilogy marathon on New Years Eve. That was fun!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

I also throughly enjoyed the movie! Yeah, Ben and I were leaving the temple the other night when you guys were coming in. You both totally ignored me sitting on the chair. I tried to make eye contact with both of you without making a scene, but it was to no avail!

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Oh I like that idea of making a movie which ever rating you want. So many movies would be so good if they just cut out certain scenes. Guess we'll have to watch Stardust.

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger Marie said...

OK - we are going to get it right now. I've heard it was good by a couple of people. Caylin watched it with the neighbors and didn't care for it - but she's 10, she might have different opinions!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home