Sunday, February 17, 2008

Potty Training

Jordynn is on her way! She has been doing so good. We went out and bought some treats and Jordynn is responding better to just wanting to wear big girl panties. She loves to wear them. Taylar is always wanting to go to the bathroom to get some treats but we told her that she doesn't get any unless Jordynn goes. During the day Bethany says that she just sets the timer every half hour and asks Jordynn if she needs to go and then resets it. That has been going on for about a week and today I haven't been setting the timer and I have just been asking her all the time and she says "No, I aready did!" But....she came up to me 3 times tonight and told me that she needed to go. Hooray!! It will be so nice to have a break from diapers. 4 and a half years straight with kids in diapers. I know people have done longer but I can't wait!

6 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

yay! Way to go! I really need to work on this with Bug but I just have no idea where to begin. I am getting tired of changing the "poopie" diapers.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

That is the cutest picture of Jordynn on the toilet. Congratulations. That is so exciting!

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Shonda said...

I can't wait either. One down...one to go, for us. Won't that be a budget bonus! I can't wait. Congrats on being almost there.

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, well good luck! looks like you are on the right track! You guys need to come down to see us sometime or we need to get up there to visit....hope all is well :)

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Kate said...

okay, sorry about that! excuse my last post (kater) this is my actual screen name! Just so you dont think some weirdo was asking you to come visit ;) lol.

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Congrats...I know what it's like to potty train and it can be an adventure. Just wanted to post a comment and let Bethany know I have a picture with her in it on my blog. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks!
Becca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home