Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Home

Our house has been on the market a week and we have had a lot of people coming and looking at it. 5 different Realtors and one return visit. It has been really nice to be getting a lot of showings. And it has been nice having the house clean all the time. We packed up almost all the toys and anything that we don't use a lot and it is so much easier to clean up. Less stuff for the girls to get into. But they did get into the soap in the bathroom and decided to finger paint on the freshly painted walls. I had to touch all that up today. We are having the open house tomorrow. Time to pack up the girls and go to the park. I hope we get that 70 degree weather they have been telling us that we are going to get for a couple weeks now. Anywho, when we sell our home we will be sad. We love our neighborhood, neighbors, well we just love our house.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

The house looks incredible! I was so impressed when I saw all the changes you guys have made...it looks huge inside now. Hopefully all that hard work will pay off big!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

I am glad that it is showing well, and I hear you with having less things for the kids to get into. Easy to clean up! It will be sad to have you move, but change can be a good thing.

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Good luck selling the house. I really hope it goes quickly for your sake. You'll have to keep us posted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home