Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
posted by The Maddens @ 9:33 AM 5 Comments
LOL That is too funny!
Love the picture!!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!!
Seeing all three of you together (silly faces notwithstanding) I can see how much they look like their mama. Adorable!
We miss you guys! Can't wait till you move closer!
What cute - although silly - girls! All 3 of you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
LOL That is too funny!
Love the picture!!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!!
Seeing all three of you together (silly faces notwithstanding) I can see how much they look like their mama. Adorable!
We miss you guys! Can't wait till you move closer!
What cute - although silly - girls! All 3 of you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home