Monday, April 28, 2008

House Update

Everything seems to be going really well. So far we have had about 15 different people come through our house. 3 of those people came back for a second walk through. They really all liked the house but they ended up putting an offer on other homes. But ours came in close second. (Says our realtor) I think that might be the down side of having more front yard than back yard. Well we finally had a peaceful weekend when we didn't have to leave and be gone for 5 to 10 hours. Trying to find stuff to do for that long can get spendy.

These pictures were lost on the computer and I finally found them the other day. But the girls went out this winter and built a snowman when I was sick (as usual) and I thought that they did a very good job. Mostly cause I was barking orders out the window. Taylar named him something that I don't think anyone could remember. (wild imagination like her mommy) So he had some weird sci-fi name.




2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I hope someone puts an offer on yours soon! You'll have to go back and look at my pictures. I was in the middle of getting them all arranged when you saw the one post. Well, I'm up way too late!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Glad to hear things are going well. And love the pictures! What a cute Snowman!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home