Saturday, January 06, 2007

More Christmas pics

here are some more of the madden christmas experience...
tons of fun!




3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

It looks like you guys had a house full. But I do wonder what you are doing in the picture with you reaching up really high. Were you just so excited you had to touch the ceiling (I know that happens to me sometimes. I just get so exciting, that if I don't touch the ceiling right then, that I know for sure I will die). Yeah, that is my guess as to what you are doing.

 
At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookd like you guys had fun but too bad you couldn't have even half the fun you would have had if you guys came to Oregon. We missed you!
Love your cool sister Lynda

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger The M Family said...

WELL! It's about time......(just kidding). Glad to see you guys back online. Loved the hooray picture of Bethany and loved that Christ tile. Fun pics. I still haven't forgotten your phone call and am going to call you soon. Take care,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home