Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sorry.....

I kind of left everyone in suspense with the Biopsy. I did get the results and we have been so busy. (me working out of town, bethany canning, going to Seattle, going to Oregon, trying to clean the house after leaving and coming back and leaving again......I think you get the point) But.....They said that I have a large non-cancerous tumor. Everything is on schedule for the surgery, December 5th. Normally time goes by really slow when Christmas is getting close but not this year it seems to be whizzing by.

4 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Hooray! Non-cancerous! I'll keep you in mind on December 5th.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger The M Family said...

yoo-hoo! just a big glob..... globs are good. i too can't believe it is almost december.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

good to hear!

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

How did the surgery go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home