Finally Updated
Sorry that it has taken us a while to update. We have been having family come up and stay with us for a little while. First was Ben and Tami Stark and their two kids. Bethanys (way) older brother. We had a good time. We went to the lake and went swimming and played at the park. Video game night/ scrap booking night. (the guys had the video game night) Had a BBQ/game night.(played settlers, yours truly won) Then Sunday we just hung out and took it easy until I had to leave to go Elk hunting. That is when my cousin, Spencer and Nicole Waite and their two kids came up. Spencer and I left on Sunday afternoon and went to hunt Elk. I drew a special cow tag. Spence came up to help me with it. I have never hunted elk before and once you shoot one, then the work begins. ( I won't go into detail) I was glad to have Spencer there. After 20 minutes into the hunt we spotted some Elk and I dropped her and then 4 hours later we were leaving to go home. We got home and we unloaded and Bethany and Nicole were swimming with the kids at Lake Coeur d' alene. They got home and we were off to a BBQ (made for a long day). Next day we went up to Silverwood Theme Park and went on all the rides. It was fun but again, long day. We have had a great time... and now Thursday we are off to go down to Oregon for my sisters wedding. I am surprised the I had a second to write this. We have done so much and still have a lot to do. We will post pics when we get back from Oregon.


5 Comments:
Glad to read your family update. You guys do sound like you have been busy busy.
Hope you have fun at the wedding.
Good to hear from you! Congrats on the Elk and if you want a real challenge with settlers then come pay me a visit. HAHAHA (evil laugh)
What a blast we had, thanks for the fun!!
congrats on the elk! Hubie is hoping to shoot one this year. coming to oregon? makes me wish we could see you guys, thanks for the updates, we'll look for the pictures.......
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun!! Wish we were having fun with you!
Your sister is getting married?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home