Monday, July 24, 2006

Luau

Our Ward had a Luau on Saturday and we had a good ol' time. Except Bethany is on activities and she was running around and taking care of everyones complaints and I was Mr. Mom taking care of Jordynn and Taylar, very badly. I don't do very well without Bethany. I can hold my own, but it is so much easier with her helping and doing. Maybe next years we will have 3 kids and it will be even more fun for me. Just kidding, we are not planning for next year. Maybe the year after that or even the one after that.



4 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

So cute!!! I hope the ward party was fun, and you have my permission to kick people who didn't like it. Just tell them "Heidi said I could" and they will understand and leave you alone (people in that ward are afraid of me, and if they weren't they will be....)

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger The M Family said...

bethany on activities committee???? now that sounds like deja vu to me! ah....the good ol' days......

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

How fun!! How come we never did anything fun like that when we were in the ward?? I guess because Bethany wasn't on the activities committe then... good times! Love the pictures!

 
At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you guys! You are awesome! (Dave - I forgot what other comments you asked me to make. Sorry!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home