Hot Hot Hot
Today it was trying to get up to 100 degrees but it fell just a little short. We went and bought a little pool to put on our back deck. Taylar likes it. We just filled it up with the hose water and she is shivering because it is cold water,(If you look close you can see her runny nose) but it is 94 outside so it kind of feels nice. I sat in it for a little while trying to cool off from work, but I couldn't last more than 10 minutes. We have been going to the YMCA and swimming over there. I have been trying to teach Taylar how to hold her breath but she doesn't get it. It will come. She is still a dainty little girl when it comes to water. Doesn't like getting her face wet all that much and is very cautious. She just gasps when she does fall in and then gets a mouth full. Here are a few pictures of the girls just taken yesterday and today.
Jordynn seems to be eating in all of her pictures. That is because that is what she likes to do. And she can put it down.




2 Comments:
I still can't beleive how big Taylar is getting. And Xander is the same way with food right now. He would sit in his high chair all day long and eat if I let him. We sure miss you guys.
How cute!! Love the pool pictures!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home