June Already
I can't believe how fast time is going. And how busy our summer is going to be. We have graduations, a wedding, family vacation, birthday parties, BBQs, and the list goes on. It really sucks being popular. I know that you are all thinking the same thing. "Those Maddens are so popular it makes me sick!" Just kidding. Well I am going to write about our little adventure that we had yesterday. We were invited to go rock climbing. We went over to Post Falls and did some top rope climbing. It was with the Carters (for those of you who know them.) So between the two of us couples we had 4 kids under 5 years of age. Jordynn was the worst to watch cause she wouldn't stop eating dirt, sticks, rocks, whatever she could get her hands on. But in between that we all got a chance to climb. It was fun. I am still a little sore and so is Bethany. Bethany wouldn't stop until she conquered the wall. And she did. While I was watching the kids I didn't think to take a picture but Bethany did. So here are a few pictures of me climbing and our little hike. Enjoy.






3 Comments:
How fun! Good for you guys for getting out! Makes me miss the fun times.
P.S. I love the new blog color!
Looks like so much fun! Makes me sad that we've been replaced but I guess it was bound to happen :)
miss you guys!
Look at you adventuresome guys. Who says kids hold you back? Not the Maddens! It sounds like you have an awesome summer planned. We enjoy the pictures. Happy B-day Dave. Are you getting old? Whew. Just kidding.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home