Caught The Bug
Well on Thursday morning I went to work and Bethany called me and asked what Taylar ate. She woke up crying and threw up. I guess it was Awesome. Bethany said that she was acting just fine, no fever, nothing. Like she never threw up at all. Well that night around 1:30 she did it again, and also again she seemed just fine went back to bed after we changed her sheets and gave her a new blanket. Thought she was done, and 3:30 rolls around and it happens for the 3 time in one day and this time she had a fever and was up crying and throwing up for an hour or so. The fist time we have had a bug (serious bug) in our home since Bethany and I have been married. (4 years) I, like Jerry Seinfeld, have a no puking streak going on since 1997. Anyway back to subject. Friday, Saturday seemed fine. But we weren't going to go to church, yet we were asked to talk in Sacrament meeting. Bethany was the lucky one since she had more talk prepared than me, and had to talk for a half hour. Jordynn and I have been fine, but this morning Bethany said that she was going to puke and she got to church and puked and still gave her talk. (I think that it was nerves) I probably should have gone for her and read her talk but she said when she left that she was feeling better. So Our Easter has been kinda drab. We hope that you all had a relaxing Easter and that you enjoyed your families. Love you all. Didn't feel much like taking pictures, sorry.


2 Comments:
That really is crappy! That is the bug Jared, Xander and I got a little while ago. Jared, who was on a no vomitting kick for about as long as you, totally threw up. So watch out! It is a violent bug.
Bless your heart Bethany! I hear the flu is going around. If anybody can throw up and give a great church talk, it's you. You put the rest of us to shame....hee hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home