Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Past Two Weeks

Today is Sunday and I was lucky enough to hang with the girls all day. I know that I am getting better at it. (I just need to get better at cleaning the house when they go to bed.) Bethany went to church to teach the 16-17 year olds and I got to stay home and wipe the girls noses all day. (Bethany worked this afternoon also) The girls and I have missed 2 weeks now because of their little noses. We have been watching a lot of movies. Taylar favorite seems to be "Buzz and Buddy" (Toy Story 1 and 2) But at least we haven't gotten the bigger bug that has been going around. That is a blessing. The girls have been having a good time just hanging out. I think that their spirits are very high for being a little sick.




Well Two weeks ago we went on our first camping/fishing trip. We kinda cheated and stayed in a cabin, but we will still called it camping. We went down by Lewiston, ID and went fishing for steelhead. My cousin Dan and his family do it every year and they invited us. Our goal was to let every kid, that wanted to, catch a fish. And we succeeded. All of Dan and Arties kids caught fish. It really was a good time. Just getting away from the house and Spokane for a weekend was really nice. Taylar loved it outside. It was a cold in the mornings and evenings but she just didn't care. She just wanted to get outside. We don't have any pictures yet from our camping trip cause Bethany left the camera on and we didn't have any extra batteries. So you are going to have to wait till I develop my other camera. But the fish were huge, and everyone had a big smile, almost.

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Yeah!!! I can't beleive you updated your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of your camping trip.

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

How fun!! I miss our old fishing days... only really it was Dave doing all the baiting of our lines and us just pretending that we were fishing. But good times nonetheless!

Can't wait to see pics!

Hope the girls get feeling better soon!!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. Our family has been sick too. But I think the warmer weather has been helping us all feel better. Spring is right around the corner!

Can't wait to see pics too.

Brenda and Bryan Nugent

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Your girls are so beautiful. We have really enjoyed looking at your blog spot. You guys are better than we are about updating it. We miss you but this has been such a fun way to keep in touch. Love you guys- The Clark's

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home