Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Taylar

After 2 months of moving into our home we were blessed enough to have this little girl move in with us. When she did she was just a baby. Now Taylar is 2, turning 3 in October and is starting to say everything that you say. (even if you don't want her to) She is a handful on any given day, but keeps us entertained, as you can see.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

I can't beleive how big Taylar is getting! It was just yesterday she was born, I swear it!

 
At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has got to be my absolute favorite picture of Taylar. That is, until, a better one comes along. (and I'm sure one will)

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

Such cute pictures of Taylar!!! so cute!!

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger jammin said...

hey guys,
I thought that I should at least respond for the first time after all the unwanted emails from your family. I will admit that taylor is one of the cutest children of the corn. like the shot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home