Jordynn and Taylar are adorable together. I can't tell which one looks more like who, but you can definately tell they are Maddens. Man I miss you guys. I am so glad you are bloggers now!
Having had two daughters, the expressions say it all. Taylar's expression says, "Yes mom, I will be nice to her." Jordynn's says, "Thanks for distracting her and taking the picture, I'm so defenseless here." They are really cute together.
5 Comments:
Jordynn and Taylar are adorable together. I can't tell which one looks more like who, but you can definately tell they are Maddens. Man I miss you guys. I am so glad you are bloggers now!
Having had two daughters, the expressions say it all. Taylar's expression says, "Yes mom, I will be nice to her." Jordynn's says, "Thanks for distracting her and taking the picture, I'm so defenseless here." They are really cute together.
That is a great picture of the girls together. THey're so beautiful guys!
I'm so happy you guys have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so good to see you!!!!!
p.s. adorable picture!!
I love this picture of your girls! I can't believe that Taylar is already 3 years old! Time sure flies!
you should check out our blog. You can see how big Spencer is getting. How old is Jordynn at 18 pounds. Spencer is a chunk too!
http://brenda-bryan.blogspot.com/
~Brenda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home