Monday, February 13, 2006

Let It Snow

Today is Feb. 13th and it has been snowing all day. The weatherman up here is the worst. I don't think that he has had a day right this whole winter. I want that job. Just make up crap and hope that you are right. Since we have about 3 inches there is not much roofing to do. So I thought I would share some of our snow with you. Taylar wanted to come help me shovel the driveway.She was so excited. I hit her with a little bit of snow (picture) and she looked and me and said "Daddy, stop!" and then just kept playing.
She ended up being out in the snow for about 45 minuets. She just took off and had a good ol' time.

Bethany took a few pictures of us and I saw her socks and took one of her and Jordynn. I don't think that she knew I was going to put it here, but she will get over it. Hopefully

8 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

How fun! It is as clear as can be down here. We haven't had more than 2" of snow all winter.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

P.S. I noticed you figured out how to change themes. Very nice!

 
At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are sweet!!!!! Nice boat Dave.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

Man, I really wanted to see snow while I was there! It couldn't have been nice and come like two days earlier???

 
At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

coool socks. and I have to agree that the weather man does not know what he is talking about. It is now Wednesday the 15th and he said that it was going to be snowing Tuesday and Wednesday but all I have been seeing is SUN!

Brenda and Bryan Nugent

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish it would snow here....nothing but cold wind.

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks sis! You look comfortable and that's what's important. However, what are you doing outside in the snow with no coat on? As for the snow, looks fun and very cold. Now you just need to add a half gallon of Moose Tracks. :) Memories, gotta luv 'em!

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing, I spoke with Charlene last night and from what I've heard, the NW is feeling some very cold temps, like single digits. Brrrrrrrr again! It's been chilly down here in San Diego as well, I think it was in the 50's yesterday with a little rain in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home