Pasghetti Face
This weekend David went to Oregon for his brothers graduation and he took Taylar... And I had little Jordynn all to myself- She was a breeze!!! Though never a dull moment she was either into our house plants constantly eating dirt or just spreading it all over the carpet or she was hanging on my leg as I was cooking dinner. Its pretty hard to move feely with a 9 mo old attached at the knee- We had speghetti friday night- I fed her for the first little bit then I got a call so I gave her the bowl and let her go at it, on the carpet no less - mommys briliant idea! I guess you could say she enjoyed her speghetti... she enjoyed it so much it covered everything within a 3 foot radius around her chair - thank heaven for clorox clean up that stuff is a dream. when I finally saw it I gave in inward groan- but her face was just priceless.




2 Comments:
Ah the joy of kids. I let Xander feed himself the other day, and the exact same thing happened. Kids....
She looks like she is having sooooo much fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home