Davids 27th Birthday
Heres a mug shot of the birthday boy: Birthday quote "June Birthdays suck because whenever I say "hey its my birthday" someone says " me too!"

It was such a great day- I got a sitter and we went out on the town!!! The sitter was the most brilliant part- we both needed a break from kids after a weekend alone with them. So we went to the down town wolf lodge for dinner then to the Davinci code. It was nice to have a night out together - for a small reminder that in the end it all comes down to us. After the movie David wanted a milkshake so we stopped at Jack in the Box- up at the window he casually mentioned that it was his birthday so they loaded us up with 2 of their double fudge cakes... SCORE! We saved them and put candles in them for David and Miah my brother the next day. It was a pretty high class birthday party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAVID AND MIAH AND DAD AND CHARLENE, AUSTIN AND UNCLE KEN... AND ALL OTHER JUNE BIRTHDAYS!!!


6 Comments:
I already said this, but Happy Birthday Dave. Also, tell Miah Happy Birthday for me.
Happy birthday Dave. That is one SEXY mugshot. We miss you guys and wish we lived there or you lived here. We love your blog and check it all the time to see if you have updated or not. Your family is soooo gorgeous. Take it easy guys.---The Clark's
Dave I knew you were handsome but I had no idea.
Happy Birthday David! Great Picture!!!! I will have to go to Jack in the box on my birthday and get some of those cup cakes!!!
Yummy!
Oh Dave your face is like a warm walk at sunset on the beach...
after you realize you stepped on a jelly fish.
Happy birthday big brother LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're finally starting to get old... thought it would never! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home