Monday, July 31, 2006

Jordynn and Taylar

Jordynn will be one year in a month. She has been (it seems) wanting to walk but is really scared. She will let go of the chair or couch and balance there and take a half step and then go to her knees. She knows that crawling right now is the fastest way to try and keep up with Taylar. Jordynn is definitely our tender hearted girl. Any time I rough house with Mom or Taylar, Jordynn will start crying. She just wants us to stop and love one another. You ask her for a hug and she will give it to you. You scream, Taylar screams, and then Jordynn will laugh. You clap your hands and so will she. Say "Hi" or "Bye" with a wave and You'll get a wave back. Smack your lips and the same. (and then she wants food) She is catching on really quick. Even though she is tender hearted she is a tease. Anytime Mom (she doesn't do this to me) is vacuuming Jordynn will unplug it and then just smile and laugh. I think it is so funny but mom doesn't. She is not our little baby anymore. Taylar is cute too. She has been singing so much lately. She has the tune down on a lot of songs but not the words quite yet. She colors and sings and trashes the house. She has been in time out more now, then ever, and is constantly testing us. Our patience is terrible. I hope that when it is her turn to change my diaper that her patience is better than mine. (Taylar said "No way, Dad!" when I asked to take her picture. I'll get her when she is in time out or asleep)

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

What a cute post! I laughed out loud a couple of times. Man kids grow up quick. I swear Taylar was just learning to walk...

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

I love to hear what your lives are like with the two little "bugs" Thanks for sharing the stories...they make me smile and help me to remember that I am not alone because Spencer is a handful a lot of the time.

 
At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost One!!!!!!!!!!! How does time go so fast?? She is beautiful!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger The M Family said...

You're garden plants look great! I REALLY like the zuchinni landscaping - now that is ecofriendly! :) Jordynn is a cutie pie. Do the months go by faster with the second child? I think so. Isn't it fun to see their different personalities? She must get her sweetness from her Mom - sorry Dave.

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

So I totally miss your blog updates! I hope everything is ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home