Thyroid Update
I have my biopsy this Thursday the 26th. It will probably take 2 weeks for them to come back with the results. And then I have surgery on the 5th of December to get it removed. If it is cancerous I am sure they are going to move it sooner. But I guess the chances of it being cancer are very low. Just thought I'd let you all know. Sorry no pictures, there is really nothing to take a picture of.


5 Comments:
How exciting! You should take a picture of it again, then take it into photoshop and make it the size of your head. Then continue to tell everyone how you didn't even notice you had it.
LOL! Ok, Heidi's comment made me laugh really loud. I think that's a great idea!!!
Sorry you have to have surgery... does it get you out of work for a couple of weeks?
Oh....my goodness. Heidi's comment made me laugh too!
Hope the Biopsy went wel today.. 10/26.
Sorry to hear about the surgery too.
So have you heard anything yet???? Inquiring minds want to know...
keep us updated! hoping it all went well...... we have been slackers on the blogging thing too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home