Costume Party at the Maddens
We Bought the kids Halloween costumes this year... David wanted Taylar to be a mouse again but she wanted to be an angel... Jordynn had no choice this pumpkin outfit was so adorable that
I made an executive decision. I was amazed though because she usually can't stand hats but she wore it and loved it. When we got home from the shopping trip all Taylar wanted was to try on her angel costume. So here she is...
Taylar playing coy and Jordynn's telling everyone about it... whatever "IT" is. (Im not sure she could get her mouth any wider)
She's an angel but she will never cease to be the drama queen! Look out world here she comes.
Jordynn is sporting kind of a redneck look, but she makes anything look cute.



3 Comments:
Oh my heck! Your little girls are so stinkin' cute in their costumes! By the way, I am so glad you updated your blog. I was just thinking it had been way to long since the last update!
Too cute! Austin wants to be Batman again this year. Cameron is going to be a Dinosaur, one of Austin's recycled costumes.
Love the costumes. Spencer is going to be a monkey. I am sewing it this week.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home