WE ARE BACK
Hellooooo Everyone... Christmas really slowed down our blog updates. But We are happy to say it is now a new year and time to play catch up or start over which ever you prefer. Soooooo
Christmas was way fun. All of the Starks and the Duncans came to Spokane to spend the Holidays with us. There were about 12 -15 people on average in our 3 bedroom home. It was crazy at times... but so much fun to have everyone together for Christmas. Everyone stayed to bring in the new year as well so we are just now trying to get back into the swing of things. I am a happy girl - I got my pots and pans for christmas, mine were demolished I used them till they died. Taylar was hilarious on christmas morning she just wanted to open everyones presents so I think I only opened maybe one of my own. She just cracked me up. Jordynn was happy with the first one she opened it was all over in her mind after that. Kids make Christmas!!! we love you all heres some pics just to show you what weve been up to this christmas.






4 Comments:
Oh, I am so excited that you updated your blog!!!! I have missed your updates.
What great pictures! Looks like you had a house full. I love the tile with the Christ saying...did that come from Artie?? Glad you guys had a nice time.
I'm so excited you updated!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Miss you guys!!
Wow! That was alot of family to have come visit. You guys look like you all had a great time!
Great Pictures...and I love the letter from Santa!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home