Hope you enjoy the little updates on our family. Drop us a line and tell us how you're doing.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Opening Day
This year for the deer season I went out opening morning with my cousin Dan and I was able to shoot my deer the opening day. Instead of (the 2 previous years) shooting my deer the very last day. So here are a few pictures.
WOW!!! Congratulations. My sisters husband is a hunter. He went out and shot him a 5 point buck. I don't know what that means, but he was really excited about it. I hope yours is just as exciting.
6 Comments:
WOW!!! Congratulations. My sisters husband is a hunter. He went out and shot him a 5 point buck. I don't know what that means, but he was really excited about it. I hope yours is just as exciting.
More Deer!??? Congrats.
I am sure the one of many you will have this year. congrats! poor dear :(
Ahhh memories of dead deers hanging in your garage... miss those days.
Got to see Bethany the other day! Sad I didn't get to see you. Hope you're doing well and that your surgery goes well.
We miss you guys!
Hey, I just realized your surgery is coming up. Wanted to wish you well. I miss your blog updates.
So I am sad that you guys still haven't updated your blog. We miss your Madden Updates.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home