Trip to Oregon
We mainly went down to Oregon to attend my Brother Marks wedding. It was really nice. You couldn't have asked for a better day. Sunny and 78 degrees, What? I know what you are all saying. Sunny and warm in Oregon? It doesn't happen very often but I think out of the 2 weeks I was there it rained only Twice. But we helped with the setup and take down and then went home so we could make the long trip back to Rigby Idaho. Normally with stopping and everything it is about 13-14 hour drive. The girls were asleep almost the whole time and we ended up making it in 12 hours. It was Awesome. Mostly because I had school the next day. Which this first week of school really hasn't been all that bad. A little overwhelming but what do you expect after a 10 year absence. Every who finds out I have been married for 6 years and has 2 kids looks at me like I am so weird. I think it is halarious when they look at me like that. Cause it either means that I am not as fat as I think or I don't look 30. I'll take either of those I guess. Well here are some pictures that I stole from my brothers blog cause my pictures didn't turn out that nice.


2 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. Glad to hear your first week of school didn't kill you. Have fun.
Welcome back to school. Just think, you can tell all those young whipper snappers that you went to school there back when it was called Ricks!
Way to go Billy Madison, I'm cheering for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home