Busy
We have been so busy. Between scout training, working on the house and coming down to Oregon for my brothers wedding and then starting school as soon as we get there. I really haven't had a whole lot of time to blog. I asked Bethany to do it but that didn't happen of course. But we are having a good time. Mark gets married tomorrow then we take off sunday for the 14 hour drive. Then I might be able to blog a little more.


2 Comments:
Yeah, I'm gonna need updates a little more often than once a freakin' month, Dave.
Come on Bethany, get on the blogging bandwagon!
Miss you guys...call us, really, we're not avoiding you!
You forgot the best part about us coming to visit. I am sure it was just a mistake and that you will add that in soon... Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home