4th of July
I think this is the first 4th of July that Bethany hasn't worked or been on call since we have been married. So we are going to take a little break on the house and go down to Salt Lake and visit Bethanys brother (Ben and his family) who will be up from Arizona. We are leaving Thursday night and will be home Tuesday. We are going to have so much fun. Smuggling fireworks down to Utah, It will be a real BLAST!! But speaking of breaks we had a little scare Monday. Bethany had the day off and I rented a huge dumpster to put in all the garbage that the previous home owner left us and we were moving these railroad ties and throwing them away. Well, we moved 8 of them and I did 7 of them by myself and Bethany decides she wants to help with the last one. As I was standing it on end to tip it further into the back it was going over to the side and Bethany thought it was some how going to hit me and she went to catch it. These suckers are about 300 lbs. It slammed against the dumpster with Bethanys arm in between the two. I pulled it off and we got some ice on it and I thought it was broken for sure. Bethany didn't want to go to the ER (mostly cause she works there) But I convinced her and we went and got some X-rays. Came back that she didn't but her whole arm is bruised wrist to elbow. (not quite but just about) We knew that we were going to have an accident since we don't have insurance for another two weeks but we really thought that it was going to be either Jordynn or myself. The accident prone people in the family. That about it. I took a picture of Bethanys arms cause the one is so swollen but it just didn't turn out well. You can't really tell. Sorry about the novel. Maybe I will have another one when we get back.


5 Comments:
does Bethany have super-human strength that i don't know about? SCARY! try not to kill yourself for another couple of weeks 'til that insurance comes through.
Be careful, Bethany! Thanks for posting some pictures. Take a picture of the outside too for us! I hope you guys have a fun 4th.
Hope you guys had a great 4th of July and hopefully the weekend will continue to be fun. Glad to hear that Bethany's arm was NOT broken. Take care and I'll chat with you later.
Bethany is one tough mama!
Glad everything is ok!!
Miss you guys SOOOO much!
Oh man I just cringed when Eileen told me the story about Bethany. I hope all is well now. We sure miss you guys! BTW, you need to put pictures on your blog of the exterior of your house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home