Sunday, June 29, 2008

They Enjoy Dancing

Bethany was at work today and the girls and I had a good time. I didn't do any work on the house other than tidy things up a bit. Which still isn't very tidy. We were listening to the radio and Crystal Gale came on and the girls started dancing. Then after lunch we all took naps and we all felt so much better after our 4 hour naps! That is why I am up and doing so many blog entries.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger So Many M's said...

Hey Bethany,
It's Katie Tucker, how are you doing? I can't remember who's blog I found yours through, I have you on my google reader and so I get your updates, which is great. But I've been a dork and just realized I haven't commented on your blog yet, sorry. I have loved catching up with your cute family. Congrats on the move and fixing up the house. Very cute. Check out our blog sometime, take care
KT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home