Saturday, June 28, 2008

Demo

I just started tearing out the ceiling before we really even unpacked the camera. But Bethany found it and started taking pictures. I put new can lights in the kitchen. They had some really old gross looking ones. It was a nasty job. We bagged up all the insulation and put it on top of the sheet rock as we put it up. But then in the middle of the job I had to install the new appliances cause they came in. So you have a little before and after kitchen. It is still a mess and it will be till I get all the mudding done. It shouldn't be too much longer. I will keep posting more pictures.





1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

WOW!!! Your kitchen is AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person. We are planning on coming up that way around August 23rd. Give me your phone # so when it gets closer I can call and arrange a time to come see you guys!!! E-mail it to me at heidi@dracosoft.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home