Wednesday, June 11, 2008

packing it up

I thought that I would tell everyone that we are not going to have the internet for a couple days. And then who knows how long it will take us to set up the computer. We are packing up the truck on Thursday the 12th. Decided not to travel on Friday the 13th. Not because we are superstitious but because we will be waiting for our funding to go through. If it doesn't we will be homeless. And if that is the case then I won't be posting ever again. I will post as soon as we get the comp. up and running.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Have fun packing today. Safe journey.

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Josh n Betsie said...

have a safe trip. Good luck with everything.

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

are you hooked back up yet? i miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home