Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Camping W/ No Pictures

I know, I know, we are lame. We went camping and forgot the camera. So I can tell you that I caught so many fish and that they were so big and you will just have to take my word for it. But we went camping in one of many Idahos National Forest Campgrounds. We payed 8 bucks to have a site where you need to bring your weedeater. They were crazy tall. So we set up camp and (some friends from the ward invited us) and we all go on a walk and we find a great campsite right next to McCoy Creek. Really nice spot. So The fellas head back and take down camp and put it back up. It really wasn't that bad to do. But the kids played in the creek, had Smores, played in the dirt, made mud pies and just really had a good time. And I was able (thank you Bethany) go fishing for a couple hours. It was my first time fly fishing in about 15 years. (And back then I didn't know what I was doing, still don't) And I caught a few 4-6 inch trout. Nothing huge, but I caught something on my flyrod and I learned a few new things. We really had a good time. Next time we will take the camera. Promise.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Sounds like it was fun. And I am glad you had a chance to go fishing. See ya soon!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

I can't believe you have new friends. whatever.

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I'm with MR, how dare you?! Here I am in all my friendless misery and you're in Idaho making friends?! And then flaunting it by posting it on your blog?!

The nerve.

Tell Bethany thank you for the message, I love her, too. I just don't know when to call back....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home