Monday, July 14, 2008

Chucka Cheese

We had a little time to kill so we went to what Taylar was calling it. Chucka Cheese. They didn't like any of the games really. They just liked to ride on all the car and truck and train rides. They had fun for the hour we were there.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Parke Family said...

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten, they are cute! OUr girls love Chuck D Cheese too. How do you like Idaho? That's where I grew up (just down the road - in Blackfoot). I just started a blog and found you on Valerie's. Hope your enjoying the new house and new area.

Megan Parke

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger The Lovells said...

We're COMING! We leave here the
29th and will be in Rexburg for about 10 days so we'll have to get together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home